Free entry to Galeria Labirynt is available upon presentation of the relevant documents for:
- children under the age of seven visiting the exhibitions,
- parents and caretakers of children taking part in the workshops,
- persons awarded with the Order of the White Eagle, the Order of Virtuti Militari, the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland, the honorary badge Decoration of Honour Meritorious for Polish Culture and persons awarded with the honorary title of Decoration of Honour Meritorious for National Culture,
- pensioners, annuitants and persons with disabilities with assistants,
- members of the Programme Committee of Galeria Labirynt,
- deputies and senators of the Republic of Poland,
- employees of Polish and foreign museums and art galleries,
- members of the International Council of Museums and the International Council on Monuments and Sites,
- councillors of the city of Lublin, the Lublin Voivodeship Assembly, and the Lublin Voivodeship Board,
- teachers of primary and secondary schools as well as educators of educational care facilities, educational and boarding facilities, and rehabilitation centres who take care of groups visiting Galeria Labirynt as part of programme activities,
- university teachers, university students as a part of their learning activities in the Galeria Labirynt,
- tour guides with licenses and couriers for guiding groups around exhibitions in Galeria Labirynt,
- employees, trainees, apprentices and volunteers of Galeria Labirynt,
- persons authorised by the Director of Galeria Labirynt.
*The Council of Ministers shall define, by means of a regulation, the types of documents confirming the rights referred to in paragraphs 1.2 and 1.3, taking into account the regulations in force in the Member States of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation and the Member States of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.